Chocolate Coconut Balls
Serves: 5 servings
- 1 packet of arrowroot biscuits
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 can Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- Crush the biscuits and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed coconut milk.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through extra coconut. Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.