Mini Avocado Key Lime Tarts
Serves: 32 servings
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crumbled
- ¼ vegan butter, melted
- 2 avocados
- 1 can Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- Pomegranate seeds for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a mini-muffin pan with paper cups and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbles and melted butter.
- Press a small amount into bottom of each cup. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, add avocados, sweetened condensed coconut milk and lime juice to a food processor. Blend until well combined and fluffy. Scoop mixture into graham cracker crusts cups.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and freeze until set, around 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving and enjoy!