Coconut Vienetta Ice Cream
- 6 servings
- 2 ½ cups full fat coconut cream
- 1 can Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- 4 ¼ oz 70% cocoa vegan chocolate
- ½ cup shaved coconut flakes/chips
- The night before you plan to make the ice cream refrigerate the coconut cream and condensed milk.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Place the condensed milk and coconut cream in the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk at a medium speed until thick and creamy.
- Line a small loaf tin with baking paper. Scoop 1/3 of the coconut mixture into the bottom of the loaf tin and spread to cover the base of the tin. Use a spoon to drizzle 1/4 of the chocolate over the ice cream. Scatter with 1/4 of the coconut flakes.
- Repeat for the remaining layers. Finally top with the remaining chocolate and coconut flakes. Place cling film over the top of the tin and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours before serving.
- Before serving let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin and slice to serve or simply scoop from the tin.