Rose Water Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 can 19 ounce Nature’s Charm all natural coconut milk
- 1 can Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2-3 tablespoons rosewater
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops pink food coloring
- Place the cans of Nature’s Charm all natural coconut milk upside down in the fridge for at least 48 hours before making this recipe
- Open the cans of coconut milk and drain the clear liquid. Scoop out the thick coconut cream on top and place it in a blender.
- Add the Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk, non-dairy milk, rosewater, vanilla and food coloring and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and follow the instructions for your machine.
- Carefully pour the finished ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze for an extra hour before serving with your favorite toppings (or on its own).