Sea Salted Chocolate Fudge
- 40 servings
- 1 11-ounce can Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- 2 cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 2 pinches sea salt divided
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Create a double boiler on your stove by filing a small saucepan half way with water and place a large, heat safe bowl on top.
- Place your condensed coconut milk, chocolate chips, coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt in your large bowl and over low heat stir constantly until all the ingredients are melted together.
- Wearing an oven mitt, pour your batter into your prepared loaf pan, using a spatula to scrape the bowl.
- Add a final dusting of sea salt to the top of your fudge batter before placing it in the fridge to set. Let this set for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours before cutting.