Shipping and Delivery
|Courier||Shipping Cost||Delivery Times|
|All Orders||In-store pick up||Free||1 Business Day|
|Orders over HK$600||SF Express
|Free||2 - 4 Business Days|
|Orders under HK$600||
|HK$40||2 - 4 Business Days|
Orders under HK$300
2 - 4 Business Days
- Same day delivery will be sent ASAP in 7 days between 9am - 6pm with HK$300 additional charge.
Outer Suburb Delivery:
- Hong Kong Island: Stanley, Tai Tam
- Kowloon: Tiu Keng Leng
- New Territories: Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Disneyland, Hang Hau, Ma Liu Shui, Sheung Shui, Lam Tei, Siu Lam, So Kwun Wat, Tai Lam Chung, Tung Chung, Clear Water Bay, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Sai Kung, Kam Tin, Kwu Tung, Shek Kong, Sun Tin, Wu Kai Sha
As of the present time, natnatlife.com delivers items only to Hong Kong. We intend to expand our services to various regions around the world to meet the needs of customers outside of the region.
CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
Our website, natnatlife.com, displays the total required payment before the completion of checkout. In submitting payment details, customers agree to pay this additional delivery and shipping fee.
While we make every attempt to deliver purchases on time, traffic conditions and accidents may delay delivery. In the case that this happens, we will contact you as soon as possible.
We do not take responsibility for failed or delayed delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- Nobody is available to accept the delivery at the specified location and time
- The address provided for shipping is not correct
- The sender did not provide sufficient information about the recipient
- The number on file for the recipient is not valid
- Authorities issue Typhoon Signal Number 8 or higher
- A Black Rainstorm Signal has been raised
If you have a very specific time frame in which you expect your purchase to be delivered, you should get in touch with our Customer Support email@example.com.
At some point, you may wish to cancel an order. If this is the case, we ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice prior to delivery time. If we receive your cancellation request within 48 hours of delivery time, we reserve the right to charge you HK$100 as part of administrative fees. In the case that we have already purchase packaging materials and purchases, we may be unable to cancel your order. This is also the case if the package has already been shipped. You will be required to pay the full value of the purchase.
The process of cancelling an order begins with email our representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide details about your order so that we can follow up effectively.
As mentioned above, we can only refund charges to the original PayPal or credit card account used to make the order.