Coconut Macadamia Fudge
- 40 servings
- 1½ cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1½ cups lightly toasted macadamias, chopped
- 2 pounds bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegan "butter" or margarine, cut into pieces
- 2 cans Nature's Charm condensed coconut milk
- Line the inside of a 9 x 13-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; coat with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Toss the coconut and macadamias together; set aside 1 cup of the mixture.
- Melt chocolate and margarine in double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in condensed coconut milk, and larger amount of coconut and macadamias until combined.
- Quickly scrape fudge into prepared pan. Use rubber spatula or your fingers to coax fudge into corners and into an even layer.
- Sprinkle reserved coconut and macadamias on top, gently pressing into surface elf fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm enough to cut. Cut into 40 squares (8x5). Serve at room temperature.