Coconut & White Chocolate Tarts
For the base
- 2 cups pitted dates, soaked
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup peanut butter
For the filling
- 1 can Nature’s Charm evaporated coconut milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate, melted
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 356ºF. Grease mini tart pans with coconut oil, set aside.
- Drain soaked dates and add to a high speed food processor, process on high until broken up.
- Pour in the rest of the crust ingredients and process on high until well combined and stuck together.
- Press mixture into tart pans.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let crust cool completely in pans before removing, then transfer to a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine condensed coconut milk and melted white chocolate until smooth and shiny.
- Spoon filling into tarts, fill them up, just below the top.
- Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and mint leaves.
Serve and Enjoy!